Male Pattern Baldness is one of the most common problems among the male population. It is believed that at least 50 per cent of the male population past the age of fifty will experience male pattern baldness.
Living in such stressful times, it is very common to find hair-fall as a problem that many men face. While most tend to shy away from talking about it, the truth is they are all concerned. Today we will discuss the cause and possible solutions about hair-fall in men in detail.
What Are The Causes of Hairfall
Most reasons behind it are genetic; however, in today's world, many factors like pollution, stress, unhealthy habits have come together to speed up the process. These are also responsible factors for dandruff, hair fall, hair thinning etc.
Some of the major causes of hairfall include -
1. Genetics - If your family has a history of male pattern baldness, then it is very likely that you will also be prone to it.
2. Unhealthy habits - If you smoke, don’t have healthy eating habits, and don’t have asleep schedule, then you will be prone to hair fall.
3. Stress - If you are under a lot of stress, you may notice that your hair is falling.
4. Dandruff - If your hair has dandruff, it means the scalp is weak and unhealthy. This will result in hair loss.
Many people these days have hair loss problems, so it is nothing to be ashamed about. However, we understand how it must feel to lose out on significant chunks of hair. Therefore, we aim to provide you with the best solutions that can help slow down the process of hair fall and even stop it completely in some cases.
Methods To Reduce Hairfall In Men
1. Eat healthy
We recommend consuming food rich in Vitamin A and a lot of green.
2. Start exercising
When you allow your body some strenuous activity, you activate it throughout. This also makes you get rid of pent up stress and help you relax.
3. Reduce alcohol consumption
While this also has other benefits, it is suggested that you reduce alcohol consumption to reduce dandruff.
4. Avoid smoking
Smoking is directly linked to being a cause of hair loss in both men and women. So if you are someone who is a frequent smoker and have been facing a peaking widow’s peak and bald spots, consider giving it up, even if only in the name of vanity.
5. Use a mild shampoo
Do not use harsh chemicals and sulfates. Instead, wash your hair with a mild shampoo twice-thrice a week.
What are the benefits of oiling?
While the methods mentioned above are equally important, we would like to focus more on oiling. Oiling is a practice that is directly related to boosting the health of your hair.
When you use the right kind of hair oil, you strengthen the hair follicles, stopping further hair fall and increasing hair growth.
It is highly recommended that you use the right hair oil and massage your scalp twice a week. You must apply the oil to the scalp and rub it all over gently so that all the spots get the required nourishment from it.
Why should you use Mensome Red Onion Hair Oil?
Red Onion hair Oil promotes healthy hair which is not prone to breakage easily. They also boost hair growth in weak and thinning spots, so you will get back most of your hair if you use it regularly.
The red onion oil benefits are as follows -1. It helps you if you have a dry and itchy scalp by prompting sebum production. Sebum furthermore helps in making your scalp strong and not letting your hair break from the middle.
2. Helps avoid split ends - Frequent use of Mensome Red Onion Hair Oil will help prevent split ends in the future.
The sulphur compounds in the oil make it rich in keratin and promote collagen production. Red Onion is rich in antioxidants which boost follicles. They help in the growth of hair.
Tips for using the hair oil
- Take the required amount and heat it. Apply it on your scalp with light fingers. You can then massage it all over.
- Wrap a towel or a hair cover for a while. We recommend a couple of hours.
- Wash off the oil using a mild shampoo.
You will start seeing visible results in four weeks if you do this twice a week.
Other tips for maintaining your hair’s health
- If your hair is rough and dry at the tips, get a haircut so that you can start afresh.
- Do not use the same towel that you use for your body. Use a microfiber towel.
- Do not use a lot of heating products on your hair frequently.
- If you have done something to your hair, like bleaching, make sure you use the right products to care for it.
- Do not rub your hair with a towel; either wrap it around or be gentle with it.
- Avoid hot showers as they loosen up the follicles.
- Do not use nails or rub the shampoo directly on your scalp when shampooing.
While it may seem like hair fall is not a huge concern, we recommend you keep your diet in check and follow healthy habits. You are also advised to keep in touch with your doctor and have health check-ups frequently. Sometimes hair fall is a small sign of something bigger, and it is better to find these things out in the early stages.
Mensome Red Hair Oil is the best in the market because it is affordable and has given guaranteed results to many customers over the year. Moreover, apart from the hair oil, you can invest in our other men’s grooming products and have a healthy hair-care and skincare routine to avoid more such issues in the future.
You can read some interesting blogs below: