Unlike regular soap, anti-bacterial soap can remove bacteria, dirt, and germs completely and cleanse your skin deeply, leaving it squeaky clean. Odour killing is not a big deal for an anti-bacterial wash. If you use anti-bacterial hand soap, you can keep yourself at bay from catching the flu or common.
WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT ANTI-BACTERIAL SOAPS?
Many of you might be wondering, what is so special about these soaps. These soaps are made with gentle ingredients, so the chances of a skin reaction a lesser. This soap is designed to eliminate microorganisms which is not necessarily the case with regular soap. Unlike regular soap, it has ingredients like Triclosan, Benzalkonium, Chloride, etc. It’s not that regular soap is not capable of killing the bacteria but it just kills the bacteria that are on the skin’s surface, which is not always desirable. What if you want a deeper action? That is when an anti-bacterial soap comes into the picture.
7 BENEFITS OF USING ANTI-BACTERIAL SOAPS
People use anti-bacterial soaps wherever there is even the slightest chance of catching an infection. Since anti-bacterial soaps kill the bacteria, they are great for people with acne problems, in fact, users can use anti-bacterial soaps for the body as well. An anti-fungal soap is great for people who travel on public transport for long hours, especially in the day and age of the pandemic. It’s great because we don’t want our loved ones to develop some medical condition because of our negligence. There are lots of medical conditions that are yet to be discovered, they don’t even have a name as yet. We’re sure, you don’t want to be the first in this department.
Here are some benefits of anti-bacterial soaps:
- They will help you stay healthy: You don’t need to develop a condition first and then look for a cure later, you can keep yourself germ-free by using anti-bacterial soap bars by Mensome. That’s why they say prevention is better than cure.
- Keep your skin safe: It can do a great deal by keeping acne and other skin conditions at bay. If you have to break out tendencies then definitely switch to anti-bacterial soaps.
- Refreshes the skin: If you use an anti-bacterial body wash, with all the pollutants, dirt, and grime leaving your skin, you will be left with an oil-free look, which I’m you crave, who doesn’t. If you want to get rid of dead skin, it can be another reason to try anti-bacterial soaps.
- Great for using in the summer: Yes, you read it right, they must be used in the summer, because we perspire a lot during this time of the year and frequent touching and wiping of sweat can lead to pimples even to those who don’t have that kind of skin type.
- They kill odour: Don’t know why but it’s the most less talked about feature of anti-bacterial soaps. They can kill odour-causing bacteria as well.
- They can help with skin irritation: Yes, there are anti-bacterial made especially for this purpose only.
- They can help with skin infections: They can prevent infections like Eczema and Psoriasis.
ALL ABOUT MENSOME ANTI-FUNGAL AND ANTI-FUNGAL BATHING BAR
We all work with our hands every day, so the next thing is to keep your hands secure and healthy. That can be achieved only with the help of our anti-bacterial and anti-fungal bathing bar, especially for men. The same goes for the body as well.
Our anti-fungal bathing bars are known to deep cleanse the skin and that too better than any regular body wash, we can vouch for that. They can get rid of body odour and prickly heat like nothing else. It also makes our anti-bacterial soap fit for handling skin-related issues as well.
It is the best anti-bacterial soap for men because it will prevent fungal growth in your body. It can also help to fight infections like ringworm, athlete’s foot, and even fungal sweat rash.
WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE MENSOME?
Mensome is a platform that you can consider a stop-shop for buying men’s grooming products for various needs like magnesium oil for joint pain or body pain, red onion hair oil to prevent hair fall or even vitamin E oil for stretch marks. We feel that since men are built differently, they should buy products that are made for them rather than purchasing something that even the women are buying.
Skincare and grooming are something that should be gender exclusive. We do not mean to create a divide but it’s a fact that we’re different. If you have a tanning or sunburn problem, we have a solution for that as well. Our face wash and bathing bar can be your saviours.
We are proud to share that we have a strong presence at e-commerce giants like Myntra, Ajio, MensXp, and Amazon. We guarantee you the best quality products, and our return policies are accessible so that there is minimum inconvenience to the customers. Our delivery is fast and our online payment system is very trustworthy.
Our skincare products are made from naturally derived ingredients so you can use them without worrying about any reaction that might happen. Don’t believe us, see for yourself, our customer reviews speak for themselves.
So, shop today at Mensome and choose from our premium options. So, ladies, brighten up your man’s looks!
1. What is considered anti-bacterial soap?
Anti-bacterial soap is a type of soap that does the job of killing bacteria and keeps us protected from all kinds of infections.
2. Is anti-bacterial soap better than any regular soap?
Yes, any day, because the formation of a regular soap is such that it can just kill the bacteria on the skin only, whereas an anti-bacterial soap can do deep cleansing.
3. What is the best soap for skin infection?
Anti-bacterial soaps are made to kill all kinds of bacteria, skin infection-causing bacteria being one of them.
4. Which soap is best for bacteria?
Anti-bacterial soap, any day, because their formulation is such that bacteria are killed, including dirt and grime.