We all have looked for oils online for various reasons like vanity or for a pain in our body that just seems to worsen with every passing day. Mensome has 4 oils that you must have in your grooming kit if you wish to make your life easier and tension-free.
MAGNESIUM OIL FOR JOINT PAIN
Our magnesium oil for joint pain is what you need when you’re down and out because of your joints. The topical application of this oil is good for overall bone health. It is a highly concentrated solution with qualities that will relieve your pain and have a soothing effect. This oil is completely devoid of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates that are not good for your skin. Our magnesium oil is derived from Bischofite rocks that are found deep beneath the sea bed, which makes our oil even more special.
Please remember that it should be used topically only. Also, you should avoid using the oil on wounds that are not healed or open cuts. If you feel a severe tingling sensation, please dilute the oil.
Magnesium oil can be rubbed on the skin as well. It can clean your skin’s pores and can help get rid of flaky skin. If you use it regularly on your face, it can delay early signs of ageing, acne, or acne marks and promotes the growth of healthy skin cells.
IF YOU HAVE STRETCH MARKS, TRY VITAMIN E OIL
Vitamin E is one such micronutrient that helps in flushing out toxins from our bodies. This is the biggest reason why Vitamin E is found in a lot of skincare and hair care products on the market. Vitamin E oil for stretch marks by Mensome can be applied topically on the roots for the hair and skin for various reasons, dry skin and stretch marks being one of them.
Here are some benefits of Vitamin E oil:
- To delay ageing: Yes, Vitamin E oil is known to delay early signs of ageing like fine lines and wrinkles. It does so by giving your skin the hydration that it needs because dry skin is more prone to ageing. Vitamin E oil is the best body oil for dry skin in India.
- Dry skin: Vitamin E is a fat-soluble type of vitamin, which makes it desirable for the skin. It can also help with Eczema and Psoriasis. It is especially beneficial during extreme winter when your skin is flaky, all the time.
- Stretch Marks: Vitamin E oil for stretch marks, makes for a good remedy, like we mentioned, Vitamin E is fat-soluble. Consistent use of Vitamin E oil on the affected area can help you a great deal.
- Acne: Vitamin E prevents acne from inflammation and fastens the healing process. It also keeps acne at bay if applied on a regular basis.
All these features make our oil the best Vitamin E oil in India.
BENEFITS OF ONION OIL THAT YOU PROBABLY DON’T KNOW YET
- Enhancement of hair growth: Red onion hair oil is one such oil that can improve your hair growth, strengthen your roots and prevent hair fall, all at the same time. All you have to do is massage the oil on your scalp and hair for the magic to follow.
- Helps get rid of split ends: You can’t always chop off the length of your hair every time you spot split ends. For that, you can use Red Onion Oil by Mensome.
- No more baldness: Yes, you read it right. One of the biggest red onion hair oil benefits is getting rid of bald patches. For that, you have to apply lukewarm red onion oil to the affected areas.
- Protects the hair from premature greying: Red onion oil has an antioxidant called Quercetin that can help you with premature greying of your hair. It does so by improving the hair texture and maintaining the Ph level of the hair.
We guarantee that Red Onion Hair Oil by Mensome is probably the best Red Onion Hair Oil that you will find online.
LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST: BLACK SEED OIL
Black Seed Hair Oil by Mensome is derived from the most ancient formula that can help you with restoring dry, thin, and dull-looking hair. It also helps a great deal with restoring the original colour of your hair, thereby maintaining the youthfulness in you.
Its benefits include reversing the thinning of the hair and keeping your scalp moisturized, thereby preventing dandruff. It can help with dandruff because black seed oil has certain amino fatty acids that can moisturize your scalp.
HERE’S WHAT AVOCADO OIL CAN DO FOR YOU
Avocado Oil for men by Mensome can be applied on hair as well as the skin. It gives you the hydration and nourishment that your hair and body require. It is known to be a great carrier oil as well, so you can use it with face masks, lotions, creams, body wash, and bath oils.
Benefits of Avocado Oil:
- It provides you with the nutrients that are required for thicker-looking hair.
- It improves your skin texture and makes it look glass-like, which is the trend these days.
- It also protects your hair from the heat of styling products and also protects you from the damage caused by the ultra-violet rays of the sun.
Mensome is not limited to the best oils only, we have a solution for men’s grooming products like tanning and sunburn, and our bathing bars and body wash are a cut above the rest. See for yourself.
1. What does Magnesium Oil do for your skin?
Magnesium Oil is known to clean out your skin’s pores and help you with flaky skin.
2. Can I put Vitamin E Oil on my face?
Yes, in fact, it is great for dry skin, wrinkles, and for treating acne.
3. Can Red Onion Oil regrow hair?
No, I cannot, but it can help you with stopping baldness.